Every part of avocado be it the trees skin, leaf, the avocado itself or even the avocado seed has health benefits that are very important for the human body in one way or the other. Avocado is scientifically known as Persea Americana. Avocado as a whole has great benefits from reducing cholesterol to equally aiding in weight loose. RELATED: Health Benefits of Avocado Seed
Health Benefits of drinking Avocado seed tea
Here is a list of its health benefits and it will probably change your mind and you will stop throwing away those seeds.
- Avocado seed tea contains a good amount of potassium which helps to regulate blood pressure and keep it in tact.
- For those suffering from indigestion and constipation, it is advisable to drink avocado seed tea because it helps to ease digestion.
- Avocado seed tea contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight various inflammations, it also helps reduce pain and diseases found in the body.
- Avocados contain omega-3 fatty acids that are heart-friendly. Therefore in case you love to keep your heart healthy, drinking avocado seed tea will be a great plus for you to benefit from the omega-3 fatty acid found in it.
- Avocado tea seed has the power to release you from stress and also give you a sound sleep.
- The avocado seed tea is an antioxidant that can help prevent type 2 diabetes and also make your skin glow and be brighter.
How to make avocado seed tea;
- Get your Avocado seeds
- Grater it with a kitchen grater
- Dry in the sun or microwave till it gets dry.
- Take 1tbsp of dried avocado powder and boil in a cup of water for 5mins.
- Sieve into a cup, add 1tsp of honey to sweeten (optional).
Drink avocado seed tea at least two times a week and benefit from these health benefits.