Sporadic protests have continued for a second day in the Guinean capital, Conakry, against possible plans by President Alpha Conde to seek a third term in office.
The opposition says one person was shot dead by the security forces on Friday and three others on Thursday, when the protests were larger and more widespread.
Officials say one person died.
At least 14 people have been killed since demonstrations erupted in Guinea last month.
The 81-year-old president has asked his government to look into drafting a new constitution which could allow him to run for another term.
At least 70 people have been killed at protests in Guinea in the last four years, according to a report by human rights organisation Amnesty International.
Thousands have hit the streets in multiple protests over a suspected effort by President Alpha Condé to seek a third term.
The rights group says people who protest peacefully are being jailed.
It says five of the leaders of the protest group National Front for the Defense of the Constitution were sentenced to up to one year in prison after they were arrested on 12 October this year.
Among those killed, Amnesty noted the killing of a student, Amadou Boukariou Baldé, who it says was beaten to death by paramilitary police officers at a protest at the University of Labé in central Guinea in May.
Mr Condé has been president since 2010.
Source: BBC News